Training program on PLC Engineering and SCADA Basics, Operation and Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Objectives of the Program
- To provide understanding of PLC & SCADA hardware components and their working principle
- To train the participants on Selection, Installation and Commissioning of PLC, SCADA and associated hardware and software.
- Explain execution of Logical, Arithmetic and Analog Functions through PLC.
- Develop participant for carrying out modification in existing program of their Plant / Machine as per requirement
- Enable participants to develop new PLC Program for typical plant applications
- To enhance troubleshooting and faultfinding skills in PLC based automation systems.
Who Should Attend
Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical and Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors interested to work in the field of SCADA, DCS/ Automation and Process Control. The course will also definitely be beneficial for the all the other department people concerned with the plant operations, production, maintenance and safety. It could be also useful for the procurement and quality personnel.
- PLC Block Diagram, Hardware Components, Architectures and Wiring
- Introduction to PLC programming (General/product Specific/AB/Siemens/GE)
- PLC Programming Languages overview
- PLC hardware configuration and addressing
- PLC Application Development
- PLC instructions – Basic and Advanced
- PLC Engineering & Troubleshooting
(AB or Siemens will be covered as per participants requirement)
- Introduction to SCADA & HMI
- SCADA Features
- SCADA Configuration & Development of front end graphics
- PLC and SCADA interface
- Alarms & Trends (Real-time & Historical)
- Security & Access Control
- Data logging & Report Generation
- Introduction to HMI- basics
- PLC and HMI interface
Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering and experience in Maintenance will be helpful.
Maintenance Practices & Exercise (Hands ON):
Programming, Upload, Download, Restore, Backup, Data Watch, Data monitor, Fault tables, temporary IP address setting, Module insertion and removal, debugging communication, fault indicators, battery replacement, cable testing, forcing of inputs and outputs, I/O Wiring, I/O Testing and troubleshooting, Documentation (I/O list, Loop wiring diagram, panel wiring diagrams,architecture, test procedures, reports writing), Alarms & Trends.
Certification: Every successful particiapant will be awarded a course completion certificate. Delivery Methodology:
- Introduction and Objective Setting
- Pre and Post Test,
- Knowledge Presentations,
- Assignments & Exercise,
- Model display,
- Hands on Practical
- Feedback and Assessment
- Discussion and Interaction
- Delivery 9:30 AM to 17:30 PM
Centre For Industrial Solution and Advanced Training is an ISO 9002:2008 certified Training Provider Company managed by professionals with rich Industry and teaching experience. Company involves in professional trainings and been providing training on various topics of Industry interest through various experts associated. More details are available on www.cisat.co.in.