Proposal for Fully Integrated Auto Workforce/Workman Management System
- Workman Details
- Contractors Details
- Areawise workers information
- Induction & Safety Training
- Payment Details
- Reporting as per Statutory requirement
- Incident and Accident details related to worker
- Individual Management and record
- Facility to mention all schemes by government
- Full customization as per the requirement
Complete Workers Management
Online attendance & reporting
- Contractors Detail Module
- Workman Details Module
- Attendance Module
- SAP Integration
- Payment modules
- Training requirement
- Auto updation of all activities
- Fully customized as per requirement
WORKMAN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Workman Flow and Status
- Appoint Worker.
- Collect all details, Issue gate pass, Safety Induction.
- Issue PPE, Explain the work and provide supervisor.
- Take regular attendance may be shift wise as mentioned below.
- Payment on time weekly or monthly. Sometime daily casual labor.
- Statutory benefit to all the workers.
- Provide statutory reports to Labor Inspector/Labor Officer time to time as per various formats (Form I to Form XIX). This is what we are developing
- Maintain all records and provide them time to time.
- Worker may work in shifts
- General (9:00AM to 5:30 PM)
- Shift A (6:00 to 2:00 PM)
- Shift B (2:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
- Provide all information in proper.
- Inform any Incident or accident happened.
- Return all PPE, gate pass when leave.
- Either Manual (Entry by Individual supervisor/HR)
- Either by Smart Card/RFID
- Either by thumb impression.
All attendance to be managed by HR or Supervisor
- All reports related to payment of worker on time.
- All details related to attendance of worker in Days, overtime, work hours (*8), in various shifts.
- Specific reports that how many workers available on specific date or time period.
- Workman available on various shifts on particular date or specific period of time (Day/Week/month/Year).
- Details of workers on specific work area.
- Details of workers contractor wise.
- Statutory report s as per format.
- Details of worker by issued PO wise
- One Login to Contractor to enter own details.
- One login to each supervisor/HR - one each to every contractor or subcontractor or pet contractor.
- He should be able to see various reports rel ated to his workers.
- Sequence of control as mentioned above. Top to bottom.
- Main (All)Controls to principle employer-HR
- He should be able to see every contractor’s database.
- He should get to know all attendance daily-shift wise.
- Alert should be there if any supervisor /HR from contractor has not marked the attendance.
- He should be able to take all reports as per statutory requirements in various forms.
- All reports should be in PDF and there should be scope for signature and stamp of individual.
- He will be able to add or delete various schemes applicable.