Training program on PLC Engineering
Programming; Operation; Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- PLC Block Diagram, Hardware Components, Architectures and Wiring
- Introduction to PLC programming (General/product Specific/AB/Siemens)
- PLC Programming Languages overview
- PLC hardware configuration and addressing
- PLC Application Development
- PLC instructions – Basic and Advanced
- PLC Engineering & Troubleshooting
- Basics of SCADA (AB/Siemens)
Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering and experience in Maintenance will be helpful.
Maintenance Practices & Exercise (Hands ON):
Programming, Upload, Download, Restore, Backup, Data Watch, Data monitor, Fault tables, temporary IP address setting, Module insertion and removal, debugging communication, fault indicators, battery replacement, cable testing, forcing of inputs and outputs, I/O Wiring, I/O Testing and troubleshooting, Documentation (I/O list, Loop wiring diagram, panel wiring diagrams,architecture, test procedures, reports writing), Alarms & Trends.