VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM
6-12 MONTH CERTIFICATION only for Operators/PAP (unskilled)
Proposal to Enhance Industrial/technical Skills Through
Certificate VOCATIONAL training programs/ OJT
- Presentations to emphasis more on Basics of Engineering
- Animations and movies.
- Hands on Practice wherever applicable
- Industrial examples- OJT.
- Case studies
- Various Applications.
- Simple thought process Improving Projects/Quiz/Seminar.
- Industry visits as permitted.
- Testing of Electrical Equipments
- Electrical Drives
- PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- SCADA (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Instrumentation (Sensors, Transducers, Meters etc)
- Computer Lab with required software support
- Electronics KITs for Experiments'.
We have support for various Industries for onsite Training as well Industrial visits as required.
Certificate Training Programme On Industrial Electrical operation & Maintenance Practices
(Duration: - 6-12 Months)
Who should attend: Unskilled Operators/ PAP
Broad Contents (session plan can discuss):
- Review of Basics of Electricity & Basic Calculation
- Review and study of Electrical Symbols
- Single Line Diagram and Distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Tools, Cables requirement, Standards & Selection.
- Protective Devices: Fuse, ELCB, MCB, MCCB etc.
- Selection of Electrical Equipments: criteria and selection
- Transformer: Fundamentals, Operation, Testing & Maintenance Practices.
- Motor: Fundamentals, Operation, Testing & Maintenance Practices.
- MCC/PCC & Control Panels, Wiring.
- Fundamental of various other Electrical Equipments, Operation & Maint. Practices.
Hands ON: All experiments to be conducted on mentioned topics.
PLC basics & hardware Configuration: Basic Fundamentals & Maintenance
- Introduction to PLC – Need & Advantages,
- Relay Wiring Diagrams
- PLC Hardware structure & Operating Principles.
- Digital & Analog I/O Addressing- Basics only Introduction
- PLC Trouble-shooting & Fault finding Identification only.
- PLC panel: components, wiring, testing, earthing